This is my hero Makoto Nagano. He is a ninja warrior from Japan. A fisherman, he trains daily to keep his strength and be the greatest ninja warrior ever. Some day I want to be just like him. As an alternative, if I could learn a few phrases of Japanese and eat more sushi, I'd probably be ok.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Test Class for your Marketing Cloud Trigger
When using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector to enable Marketing Cloud access from Sales and Service Clouds, folks often want to perf...
-
Below is a picture of the latest marketing trend for eggs: honesty in what the hens a fed. However, I have to say I'm a bit appalled. Lo...
-
When using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector to enable Marketing Cloud access from Sales and Service Clouds, folks often want to perf...
-
Handy as a pocket on a shirt.